Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's been awhile


Wow it has been awhile since I posted! AP testing and finals have been killer! But alas, here is a new post! Exciting news to all those who know my working situation/ adventure, I QUIT! The prospect of having to work around scheduling all summer through the many events taking place that involved me as a necessary planner and participant just didn't look like the summer anyone would like to have. So I nicely went down there and let my boss know that the situation wasn't going to work out and he suggested I quit to allow him to find someone he could rely on. I was fine with this. It is amazing the feeling you get when you are released from something you have hated doing and allow time for things you want to do such as work as a volunteer at the animal clinic on Shepard Lane. I am so excited to have a summer free of forced labor and instead doing work disguised as fun. Watching the Allen children every Thursday should be a whole new adventure but I am willing to take on the challenge. Mary has declared that since we have Cherry Hill passes, the two of us and maybe a few others will be going swimming everyday! Yeah for siblings! It is strange to think that another year has passed so quickly and my senior year is just getting closer. I am so excited for summer and the fun that comes along with sitting in the sun and not having to worry about AP homework or Honors English reading projects(Fingers crossed for an easy summer reading assignment). My junior year is looking like it will be a fun year filled with AP classes and lots of fun opportunities. I can't wait to see what the coming months will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment